WHAT IF THE ITEM I RECEIVE IS DAMAGED OR FAULTY?
All smocks and shoes are hand made. Naturally, there's going to be variation with hand stitched garments but we think that's half the charm. We're a bit fussy about fancy high-standard and quality and do go a bit OCD with QC so we're pretty sure that won't happen. However, if you do have a concern with a faulty or damaged item, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods at email@example.com so we can review the matter.
Our linens, cottons and ramie are all hand dyed so there will be variations in batches of fabric colour. Also, the computer screen or mobile phone that you look at our products on may not truly represent the actual colours that they are in real life. Even though we try to photograph them to capture the closest possible match sometimes, there may be a slight variation which adds to the uniqueness of each piece. We are happy to send any further images should you want a closer look at any item, do contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept a return based on colour discrepancy.
WHAT IF THE ITEM I RECEIVE DOES NOT FIT?
Descriptions are available for each product with clear dimensions provided. We design our items to make the garment your own by styling in the best way to suit you. If you feel you have a sizing discrepancy we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com and Inni or one of our staff will personally give you styling tips on how to wear each piece. We design all items with all sizes in mind and especially go to great lengths to do fittings on all shapes and sizes. Tip: always undo the buttons, and arrange the drawstring tighter / orloosen to compleiment your figure.
We do not accept a return based on size discrepancy.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
As each collection is in limited numbers, we do not accept a return based on colour or size discrepancy. we accept returns only under dire circumstances of unworn items, still tagged, returned within 10 days of delivery. No returns accepted unless agreed to by Innika Choo. Cost of item only (not shipping) will be refunded or credit note provided depending on the nature of the return if terms are agreed to. Return shipping cost and taxes to be paid by customer. There are no returns on discounted sale items.
We reserve the right to reject any request for returns that do not comply with the conditions above. If your return is approved but after review your package is not accepted, it will be sent back to you at your cost and a refund will not be granted.
There is a $15 USD processing fee.
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE?
- Return requests that have been agreed to by Innika Choo
- Within 10 days of receipt of your shipment
- With Security tags attached
- In original condition
- Unwashed and Unworn
- In the original packaging
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Free gifts or promotional items
- Discounted items
- We do not accept a return based on size discrepancy
- We do not accept a return based on colour discrepancy
ARE THERE ANY CHARGES FOR RETURNS?
- There is a $15 processing fee
- Original shipping charges is non-refundable
- Original tax and duty is non-refundable
- You are responsible for return shipping charges and any duties payable
- Click on Guest Returns page and enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start a Return
- Follow the screen instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND or credit note?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your credit note will be processed for unwanted items and a full refund will be issued for damaged goods and issued within 10 business days.
Please follow this link to to take you to our guest returns page or click the link to your left to lodge a return