RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Last updated: January 25, 2021
Thank you for shopping at Innika Choo.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
INTERPRETATION & DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Innika Choo Pte Ltd, 8 Eu Tong Sen St, #14-94, The Central, Singapore.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Innika Choo, accessible from http://www.innikachoo.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
YOUR ORDER CANCELLATION RIGHTS
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 8 hours of order confirmation; Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (GMT+8) without giving any reason for doing so. In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform us by email of your decision by means of a clear statement. We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive your email wishing to cancel the order, if it is within the approved timeframe and the item has not already been shipped. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement should the item have not been shipped. Once an order has been shipped, we cannot cancel your order.
CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS
- In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods are NOT sale items or reduced priced items
- The Goods have not used a discount or promotion code
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods still have ALL original tags
- The Goods were not worn, used, tampered with or damaged
THE FOLLOWING GOODS CANNOT BE RETURNED:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
- Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods that have a final price that is discounted in any way cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. If you qualify for a return, we will send you the address for your return based on information you provide.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You'll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By visiting this page on our website: https://innikachoo.returnscenter.com/