In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods are NOT sale items or reduced priced items
- The Goods have not used a discount or promotion code
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods still have ALL original tags
- The Goods were not worn, used, tampered with or damaged
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalised.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
- Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods that have a final price that is discounted in any way cannot be refunded.
Before buying an item from us, ask us any questions you may have. Look up the measurements on the item you are interested in, reach out to us for details about how a garment fits, size information, further confirmation of colour, fabric info, or if you need any more details than what we have already provided. We are strict on our return policy because, as you know, this industry is damaging enough as it is.
Please consider the earth first - most times finding a tailor to get the perfect fit would outweigh the time and money spent on a return. Buy items with integrity, don’t shop to return. It’s a wasteful practise and only drives up the price of garments as the business costs have to be covered at some point.
To find out more information about shipping costs, timings & returns policy please click here