Nev Eröntÿm is our newest midi skirt, cut from a neutral ramie in a swishy, petticoat-inspired silhouette. Each skirt boasting hand embroidered flowers, you'll take pleasure knowing that no two flowers are the same. The skirt has an elasticated waist to temper the billowy proportions, is fully lined, and has hidden straps that allow you to wear as a mid length dress also.
Ramie is a gorgeous fiber that breathes well and makes comfortable clothing for warm and humid summers and equally comfortable and warming when layered in cooler climes. Known especially for its ability to hold shape and reduce wrinkling, Ramie looks best with a quick warm iron, but truly looks it's best after you've worn it for a few hours. This beautiful fabric is one of the strongest natural fibers, think of it as linen's softer, more transparent but equally strong sister (just the sister we want).
* Can be worn as a mid length skirt or dress
* Midi-length, as a skirt is worn just below the natural waist
* As a dress has adjustable ties that secure at each shoulder
* Elasticated at the waist for a flexible fit
* light weight, non-stretchy fabric
* Fully lined
* Each unique flower is hand embroidered
* Neutral colour
Pre-order item - Delivery end of November