Take deep dive into our newly updated Refund and Returns Policies. We've made some changes to work towards more sustainability while still providing you the best service.
You can read more about our efforts on sustainability here.
All smocks are hand made. Naturally, there's going to be variation with hand stitched garments but we think that's half the charm! Expect that each delicate piece will be developed by skilled artisans. Expect that each delicate piece will be unique with slight variation. Please handle with care.
As each collection is produced in limited numbers, we are able to focus on high quality control standards. We sell our garments with integrity.
We're a bit fussy about fancy high-standard and quality and do go a bit OCD with QC so we're pretty sure that this won't happen... However, if you do have a concern with a faulty or damaged item, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods so we can review the matter. For your information, we record every garment being packaged and will recover that footage to inspect as part of our investigation. We keep track of customers repeated return requests.
Having a reckless returns policy is both unsustainable for the environment and unsustainable for businesses.
1. REFUNDS POLICY
As an online business our prices change in response to fashion trends, stocks and demand from customers. In this case, we will not refund the difference.
We offer a 'Friendly Price Promise’; that is, if you see an item cheaper on a certified Innika Choo stockists site, we’ll match that price for you.
- A Friendly Price Promise claim can only be made before your purchase.
- The product must be in stock, and be available to buy in the same colour and size on a certified stockists website.
- The item can be part of a sale or promotion on our certified stockists website. We must receive your request by email to our customer care within 24 hours of the sale or promotion ending.
- The discount code for the price difference will only be sent once we have verified the price with our competitor.
- The price must be displayed and transacted in USD to enable us to make a price comparison.
- Discounted purchases are final. We do not accept returns for sale or discounted items.
2. RETURNS POLICY
Items are to be unworn with original tags attached and in original cotton bag
The request is required to be in writing within 3 days of delivery
Item to be received at our provided warehouse address in Singapore (unless confirmed elsewhere) within 10 days of Innika Choo return approval to qualify for any refund.
Any return received after 10 days will be returned to sender at their cost.
The customer is responsible for arranging and pays for all return shipments. We cannot be held responsible for return shipments that are lost in transit, so please make sure that you obtain tracking information for your return and insure your package appropriately.
Innika Choo is unable to refund any duties and taxes paid. You can pursue a refund of duties with your local tax agency.
No returns will be accepted unless agreed to by Innika Choo.
The cost of item only minus actual shipping cost to you if you received free shipping will be refunded if terms are agreed to.
Return shipping cost and taxes to be paid by customer.
- Restocking fee of $15 goes towards planting 25 trees on your behalf, and covers all restocking charges into warehouses and online transaction fees. This fee is not negotiable.
Sale and discounted purchases are final, this includes purchases made using a discount code. No returns are accepted for sale and discounted items.
We do not accept a return based on colour discrepancy. Our linens are all hand dyed so there will be variations in batches of fabric colour. Also, the computer screen or mobile phone that you look at our products on may not truly represent the actual colours that they are in real life. Even though we try to photograph them to capture the closest possible match sometimes, there may be a slight variation which adds to the uniqueness of each piece. We are happy to send any further images should you want a closer look at any item, do contact us.
We do not accept a return based on size discrepancy. Descriptions are available for each product with clear dimensions provided. Currently all scallop frill Maxi & Mini dresses and smocks are designed to flatter most body types. We go to great lengths to do fittings on women of all shapes and sizes. The idea is to make the garment your own by styling the fabric in the best way to suit you. Feel free to contact us for styling advice on how to wear each piece.
Innika Choo reserves the right to reject any request for returns that do not comply with the conditions above. If your return is approved but after review your package is not accepted, it will be sent back to you at your cost and a refund or store credit will not be granted.
- Returns that are accepted, a refund to original payment method or store credit will be applied. Your refund or store credit will be applied within 10 business days from delivery and approval of the return into our warehouse.
- If you are unhappy with the fit of your garment, for full price items we will cover the cost of alterations up to the value of $20 (valid with receipt only, must submit within 14 days of delivery), to be refunded via your original payment method. We offer this service as we believe that by cutting down on wasteful and unnecessary returns we can do our bit to help the environment and look into ways of making your Innika Choo experience even better!
- What many online shoppers may not know is that shipping returned goods contributes to greenhouse-gas emissions. There are untold externalities in terms of packaging and resources, just to move your return to our warehouse. Should you however decide to return your order, we charge a small Environmental & Restocking Fee of $15 per item which will be deducted from your refund or store credit. This goes to covering all transaction costs and we plant 25 trees on your behalf. This is non negotiable.
We are constantly looking at ways to refine our shipping process for our beautiful customers and with Mother Earth in mind - watch this space for even better, cost effective, waste reduced shipping options in the future.
Please follow this link to our innikachoo.myreturnscenter.com page to lodge your return request.
If you have any troubles lodging your return request, please reach out to our Customer Care team and include your order number, the item you would like to return, and why this piece isn't right for you.
3. CANCELLATION, EXCHANGE & SWAP POLICY
By purchasing from this website, you acknowledge that the returns policy is stated as above, and we are unable to offer cancellations, exchanges or swapping items accepted for sale or discounted purchases.
Sales are final. We are unable to swap items once an order is completed and you receive your order notification.
4. CANCELLATION FROM INNIKA CHOO POLICY
On review of individual orders if we deem that this is not for personal shopping we have the right to cancel any orders.